Friday, June 5, 2009

A sneak peak at our little project...

The pictures that I am in are of the first day only...then Aaron told me the dust was too thick and if our kid can't run track in highschool because he has asthma he will blame it on me breathing in dust with a child in my womb! The rest of the project has been Aaron's muscles and my bossy recommendations...






The first blood of the project!!! But not the last...































































The good news is that we have everything reframed now! The next step is to finish lighting...then drywall and tile! Wahoo!!
The biggest challenge?? For me- Not changing my mind a hundred times about colors and style!! For Aaron- probably putting up with me. I am going to blame it on pregnancy...









2 comments:

  1. hey! that looks like quite the project!! um.. you probably don't remember me but I danced for the utah blaze for a few seasons while your husband played.. Then I got married and called it quits.. I remember seeing you while you there! congrats on getting married ( awhile ago).. and on the Baby!! thats awesome! sad the blaze is over.. oh well.. Is aaron still playing somewhere else? or is he done to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! You have a blog! How fun is that?! And your belly is so cute missy! I love it! I am a little surprised you wanted to remodel your bathroom. Are you saying that you are not a fan of pink tubs and toilets and blue wall paper? Really Linds- I always thought you had impeccable taste! :) Can't wait to see the finished house pictures! And we're still working away on ours too... it's forever away from being done though it seems..

    ReplyDelete