Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The baby room and a really long day!

Here it is! As much of the baby room as we can complete before we have a guaranteed gender confirmation. The walls and furniture are nuetral and there is a boys bedding set in the closet "just in case" as Aaron puts it! I will take better pics soon but this one should should give you an idea of what we have done. What you can't see is the closet that we built to the left when you walk in! It turned out great actually! Turns out Aaron is an amazing shelf builder too!

As you can see, the chair is really comfortable. :) We had just gotten home from RC Willey with the dresser and chair, rearranged the furniture 11.5 times til everything fit, and set out the few baby items we had, when I sat down to make sure the chair was a good idea. Sure enough- it has a coma inducing comfort level that excites me but makes me a little nervous that I may fall asleep and drop our baby one night. Good thing the arm rests are big and may catch her! This thing glides, reclines, and cooks dinner on the weekends I'm pretty sure. I love it!

Anyway, apparently I fell asleep. Sorry for the awkward pose and the fact that you can't see the chair because I have increased in size and occupy the whole thing! You get the idea though right??

1 comment: