Wednesday, August 5, 2009

36 weeks...aka 9 mo pregnant!!

So our full itinerary for our trip to Cali was as follows- Drive to Roseville on Wednesday. Spent Thursday with my mom and sisters. They threw me a baby shower that night! Friday morning we went to Marissa's wedding in Tahoe, Friday night we drove to our cabin. Saturday was full of cabin adventures as was half of Sunday. Then it was a fun 10 hour drive home! Whew! What a trip! My mom took these while I was at her house. They are weird but now I don't want to hear anyone say that I haven't posted enough prego pics! Happy??

I can't flex my stomach anymore!! This is the best I can do- it looks like a pot belly alien...oh well.








This is the pregnant sexy pose...






I like to pretend I am still in shape...it makes me feel better...

1 comment:

  1. tu et une tres belle femme en cloque je pense ce que tu a eu dans ton uterus sa a fait grossir ton joli ventre de combien de mois tu en et mais sa doit prendre de la place ce que tu a dans ton joli ventre attendion nepas le cassee a la sortirquand sa viendrail faudra que tu ouvre en grand ton vagin gros bisou

    ReplyDelete