Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Newborn photoshoot!

So, I found this photographer online and she took some amazing pictures of Kaiya! I know I am biased because she is mine but how can you not love those chubby cheeks!?! If you want to see the rest of the pics you can go to www.chelseastirlenphotography.com. Email me and I will give you the password to see all of Kaiya's pics!









This is Aaron's old college helmet. I know one day we will look at these and be amazed that she ever fit in a helmet!

4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest baby photos we have ever seen!!! When we have a baby, we want your photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love her chubby cheeks too! Hope you are doing good and recovering well! We should hook up sometime,..Gabe & I are in Utah now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for some updates before my next grand baby is born!! Maybe some of Yellowstone?? Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lins, how did you get that first pose?
    email me if you remember - sara.oborn@hotmail.com
    Hope you're doing well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete