Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our finished bathroom!



So we actually mananged to finish our bathroom the day before the baby was born! Phew! That was a close one! Aaron actually left the hospital the day after she was born to go home and finish putting the doorknobs on!
We are so happy with how it turned out!! Our shower could probably fit 12 people standing side by side- there should be a shower party later this month so watch the mail for invites! :) I love having two shower heads- so fun!


This vanity is on the left side of the bathtub as you walk in! This is the first time in my life I have had a place to sit and get ready without sitting on the counter! Yay!








This is the pink bathtub reborn into the 21 century!

And the best part?! Kaiya fits in the sink perfect for baths!




5 comments:

  1. I want to take a bath at your house!
    I love your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! The bathroom looks amazing!!! Way to go getting it down before the babe came. You guys are quite the handy men- did you do it yourself? We are like 92% done with our house... goodness remodeling feels like it never ends! One day I will have a finished closet and stuff that is not covered in drywall and sawdust:)
    So your baby girl is the prettiest thing in the world! So happy for you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i LOVE your bathroom..count us in for the shower party..we'll bring the loufas haha..great job guys it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you guys have a blog and we didn't know! I am adding you to our friends right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know you had a blog. Sad that the pink bathroom is gone! Seriously, I am going to call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete